How to make a complaint...
Athena Collections prides itself upon providing excellent customer service and we will always attempt to do things right however in the unfortunate event you need to make a complaint please feel free to tell us. It is important that you give us sufficient information so we may thoroughly investigate your complaint.
You can contact us by choosing one of the methods listed below:
- Contact Form - Please use the form below to provide us with details of your complaint.
- Email - You can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Writing - Please write to us: Compliance Department, Athena Collections Ltd, Lytchett House, 13 Freeland Park, Wareham Road, Poole, BH16 6FA.
Once contacted we will:
- Acknowledge your complaint in writing within five working days
- Investigate the matter competently, thoroughly and impartially, obtaining any additional information as necessary
- Assess your complaint fairly and consistently
- Keep you updated if we are unable to issue a final response within four weeks
- Send you our ‘final response’ detailing our findings and conclusion within a maximum of eight weeks
Our final response will advise you:
- Whether we consider your complaint to be upheld
- What redress or remedial action we consider to be appropriate
- Our offer of remedial action or redress, (if deemed applicable) and how we arrived at that decision
We do hope that our final response will resolve the matter for you however if it doesn’t you are fully entitled to approach:
Athena Collections is a proud member of the Credit Services Association and is bound by its Code of Practice, a copy of which can be found here
Athena Collections is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of accounts formed under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (amended 2006). Number 791206